Thanks to Facebook I've been reunited with many dear friends, including my bestie from High School and her cousins who were just little bitties when I knew them. Seth and Ian are 10 years younger than us and we used to drag them to all the arcades in town when we were kids.
They're all grown up now ~ which is really strange since I'm still not... ~ and Ian recently tied the knot with his lovely bride, Krista. The quality of my photos leaves a lot to be desired here but I had to include a couple of shots.
Here's the bridal party waiting for the lovely bride. I love how everyone's looking for Krista except for Seth, who's talking to Ian. Would love to know these last words, brother-to-brother.
These two are so in love and it was wonderful to be invited to the wedding.
Emery's wearing her sweet little summer hat.
Brendan even agreed to wear a shirt with a collar!
Wedding flowers ~ lovely! They also had the cutest thing ~ an entire table covered with pink, white and black candies. It was adorable and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it!!
The wedding was at the Secret Garden in Colorado Springs. Brendan and I enjoyed walking around the garden. I think I enjoyed the scenery and Brendan enjoyed the opportunity to show his lion pose.







1 comment:
so pretty
Post a Comment