Brendan was so excited that he was bursting at the seams!
I love these people!
Ready to have fun!
BUNK BEDS!!!!
Walking over to the lake ~ Daddy and his girl.
Hey Mama, did I ever tell you about the one that got away?
Sailboats on a mountain lake always make me nostalgic.
My patriotic little guy.
Just a little mountain rain ~ enough to cool off and clean up.
Playing at the playground with some new friends.
A little rain can't stop the frisbee master!
Hot dog roasting lesson.
Mmmmm... Blue Moon. Mama, where's that orange slice?
Pretty impressed that we managed to get the fire roaring like this ~ thanks to the camping neighbor who was better prepared that we were.
How can you go wrong with these three little ingredients?
Marshmallow perfection!
Mmmmmm, I want s'more already!
Capturing the first s'more experience. Now he can say he's lived!
Brendan singing "Solid Rock"
The clouds began to clear shortly before the sun set...
And we had a great view of the fireworks from our little deck.
Happy birthday America!






















No comments:
Post a Comment