July 9, 2010

Poolin' and Posin' with the Fam

Friday we headed to Hillcrest to enjoy some pooltime with the fam.  Here Andy and I are introducing Emery to the turtle floatie ~ she is not convinced that it is anywhere near as acceptable as the fish floatie from home.  She got over it, though.
Team Brendan/Andy beat Team Alex/Patrick
Round 2:  Neck in Neck.  That's also Ella (in the purple) and Victoria in the foreground.
Down goes Brendan
Victory is Mine!
Cutie Patootie Ian ~ note, this is not his real name but I think it should be
Later that evening we all headed over to Kathryn Albertson Park for family portraits.  Here's one of Brendan, Dad and me taken by our own photographer, Brent.
Happy little ducks.  Hmmm, I'm just realizing that I take an awful lot of pictures of ducks.  Especially for someone who suffers from ornithophobia.  Interesting... or not. 
Awww, my little munchkin munching on her shoes.
If you look very closely (ok, you'll probably have to click on the picture to enlarge it first), you can see the turtle that the grandkids found while moms and dads were being photographed.
Cousins (Alex holding Ian, Brendan holding and Emery, and Ella)
Andy, Brent, Patrick, Jackie, Me, Victoria ~ not a bad looking crew
Ella, Patrick and Victoria's daughter ~ isn't she adorable??
My little B
And my little E
And all the things I dream that they will BE
But most of all.. BE Dearly Loved, Beloveds, Be Loved

No comments: