June 17, 2010

Big Guy's 7th Birthday!

I love, love, LOVE celebrating Brendan's birthday.  He is such an amazing kidlet and he sooo appreciates being celebrated!!  So here's how we celebrated the 7th anniversary of his entrance into this family:
Big ole happy birthday smiles from Emery and Elmo!
What in the world?  Is he throwing gang signs?  The big 7!!!  This was purely his idea and had me wondering how long he'd been cooking this up in his head...
"So, Bubba... Where do you want to go for your birthday lunch?"
"Red Robin..... Yum"
Because it is all that is...
This picture just makes me giggle.  I hope he remembers being this happy about a sundae!
Emery appears to be pretty excited about her first visit to Elitch's.
I think it's really cute that Brendan still likes this ride.  He's at that perfect age where he still enjoys the rides in the little kid area and is still interested in trying out the bigger rides.
Like the Spider that he rides all alone.  It's pretty great except that he slides all over the place and I'm sooo freaked out that he's going to fall out!
Then on to Casa Bonita per the birthday boy's request.  He decided about 6 months ago that he wanted to go to Casa Bonita and yes, I've been trying for 6 months to convince him that there are other wonderful restaurants ~ some that even have tasty food! 
Photo opportunities while waiting for Daddy to join us.
What can you get with a million tickets from Skee Ball?  A whole lotta cuteness, that's what!
Fish tank happiness!
And Star Wars trilogy happiness!

Happy birthday, Buddy!  Thanks for being an amazing blessing to our family!  It's my joy and pleasure to be your Mama.

No comments: