June 7, 2010

Dinner Date with La

My cousin Laura (aka La) was in town again and we had the pleasure of taking her to Westlands Park for a little dinner date.  She's quite possibly the most positive person I've ever met and she's simply delightful to be around!  I miss you, La!  Come back soon!

Here's a picture Laura took of Brendan climbing up the climbing wall that looks like a rock held in big hands.
Here's Emery watching her brother (as usual) and a great opportunity to show that the bald spot on her head is officially gone.  Whew!
Laura and Emery sitting on a bench.
Brendan climbing another wall.  Hey, at least he's not bouncing off of them!
Brendan and I found a new little walk and saw this great Will Rogers quote. 
Colorado Columbine.
Beautiful Colorado sunset with one of my favorite subjects.
Seeing this sign during our walk did not freak me out nearly as much as seeing a similar sign about alligators in Florida a few years back... 

No comments: