Yes, those are jars of baby food...
Emery was visibly excited to show off her bunny jammers as well as the lamb left by the bunny. Lots of symbolism there...
Then we headed over to Lakewood to join our dear friends, the Poulins, for an Easter dinner of fried chicken at White Fence Farm. Let me tell you now, the White Fence Farm is busy on Easter. Busy. Busy! They do not take reservations, they had zero (!) parking spaces and there was a minimum 2 hour (!!) wait.
So, we drove a little further West for an Easter dinner of fajitas and enchiladas at Jose O'Shea's. (This is also the location of my first date alone with Brent... awwww)
Here's the mariachi band that asked us (two families of four, mind you) if we'd like to hear a happy song or a romantic one.
And the traditional Easter guacamole. (Okay, it may not have been traditional before but it definitely is now.)
Please note the ridiculously adorable pink faux fur coat that Miss Emery is wearing. I've been planning for her to wear this since we received it as a gift when she was 1 week old!!
And here's my beautiful family. I love these people more than anything in the world and I'm so grateful for them all!
When we got home I decided to show Brent one of Emery's new tricks ~ sitting, with a bit of assitance from Boppy (our Boppy is like a member of the family and is never preceded by an article...).
I'm thinking she might be able to sit without assistance if she would get her monkey feet on the ground!
So, from our polka-dotted princess, Happy Easter all! May you also find reason to rejoice during this season!
Oh, and I really hope to make it back to the White Fence Farm soon ~ I was so looking forward to some of those corn fritters.... mmmmmm











1 comment:
so cute
Post a Comment