The weather today was GORGEOUS! Blue skies, sun shining, gentle breeze. One of those perfect days when you are able to mentally prepare yourself for the long, hot summer. (Did I mention that this 2 week Spring Break is really making me wonder what I'm going to do with both darling children for the whole summer?)
Or, better yet, a perfect day to enjoy a picnic and playing in the park. Denver's City Park. I heart City Park.
You can see that Emery was excited at the prospect of getting out of her playpen!
Of course that doesn't mean she's going to eat with her spoon. But she will enjoy holding it.
Brendan had so much fun that he even let me take a ton of pictures of him!
And photographing the trees above you makes a moment of rest on a blanket suddenly seem productive.
We ended our afternoon at the park with a quick photo session at the arches we spotted the week before. Here's one of my favorite subjects:
















No comments:
Post a Comment