February 27, 2010

Upward Basketball 2010 Final Game

It is with mixed emotions that I report on the last game of Upward Basketball for the 2009-2010 season. I find that I really look forward to the final game and then when it comes, I end up really missing it. We had a great time and Brent even mentioned that he thinks he'll sign up to coach next year. Now that will be fun!

Nana and Patty drove up from Colorado Springs to see the last game and to see Emery ~ pretty much in that order.

We headed over to Pasquini's again and felt that the pizza was almost just as good as last time. I think we might try another kind next time we visit ~ along with our two free glasses of wine (sign up on their website) on our next date night!

I think Brendan's favorite part is still playing with the dough!




No comments: