
Welcome to the first installment of the Belfield Blog! Hopefully this will be a way for us to keep you posted on what's new, what's happening, what's going on with us.
Brendan starts his two week Fall break next week so our activities will start increasing and we should have some good photos to share ~ hopefully! Tomorrow afternoon Brendan and I are heading to the pumpkin patch with Nana. I'm so happy the weather is warmer, I'm looking forward to a fun-filled Fall day!
This picture was from a hike that Brendan and I took last week at Castlewood Canyon Park. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon together.
I'm hoping to get pictures posted on Snapfish ~ I am very behind on those ~ in the next week or so. I'll post the link here when I have those ready.
Talk to you soon!
Meridith

No comments:
Post a Comment