August 3, 2010

A Baby Daddy Birthday

More fun at Elitch's, this time for Brent's birthday.  We cooled off at the water park first ~ we missed it last week because we were saving it for last and the weather turned on us. 

Hook's Lagoon is fun for the kids!
There's Blackbeard Brendan!
While the water here is extremely refreshing on a hot day, it is cold!  Especially for a little babe.  I think she did enjoy splashing around... a bit... 
Splash...
And splash...
 Emery really has been such a trouper this summer, being dragged around to all these activities.  Not sure how I ended up with such a laid-back baby doll but I am grateful and she's a true blessing!
Baby and Baby Daddy with big birthday smiles
Mother/son cuddle on the Ferris Wheel
Brendan riding Shipwreck Falls ~ again...
Brent and Brendan trying the ring toss
Love this, don't know what it's called but I think it should be "Praise!"
We saw the Miles Mobile on the way home!!

No comments: