March 9, 2010

Playdate and Baby's 5 months old!

I opened our door this morning to see quite a surprise!
Fortunately her mom was following close behind. While Katherine is quite a cutie, one baby at a time is quite enough for this Mama!

Victoria and I enjoyed a lovely brunch of fruit salad (yummy yummy for all of you Wiggles fans) and sticky buns. The girls enjoyed some very age-appropriate parallel play and were sweet enough to pose for more pictures ~ this month as adorable shamrocks!
Today is also Emery's 5 month birthday. And I even remembered to get a picture of her alone. Okay, it wasn't in the outfit that I had planned and it was at 8pm but I remembered! Hey, sometimes we have to take our victories any way we can get 'em.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katherine ans Mommy enjoyed visiting with you on Emery's 5 month bday.... Thank you for inviting us..