Since we were home from the Hot Air Balloon Festival by 9AM we figured we better accomplish something else... Hmmm, what to do. What to do. How about if we (finally!) buy my new pink cruiser? Happy (belated) birthday to me!
For some reason I didn't actually take any pictures of mine but I'm sure we'll have many opportunities to see Roxie in the blog in the future.
Brendan and I took to the trails and captured a bit of our fun on film. Or memory card. Whatever.
Brendan stretching his acting chops. Meanwhile I'm praying that this isn't foreshadowing in my young son's story...
Cute! And how often do we get a chance to capture the exact moment we realize the boy is way due for a haircut?
Great action shot of Brendan mastering the spinning monkey bars.
This might very well be the path to happiness.
Of course we also took time to smell the roses. Or whatever flower this is. You get the point, right?








No comments:
Post a Comment